Subsea Intervention Device
The key element to our subsea Riserless Light Well Intervention (RLWI) is the Subsea Intervention Device (SID). It allows wireline intervention activities to be performed on a subsea well in a cost-effective manner. It is a self-contained modular subsea lubricator package completed with electro-hydraulic control system. It can operate on both horizontal and vertical subsea trees. If required, it also has the ability to control the tree. Wirelines tools are able to be run into live wells to perform various operations, including:
- Plug installation and removal
- Stroking/cycling mechanical valves
- PLT/MPT logging
- Perforating, punching and cutting
- Milling out obstructions and debris removal
- Changing out down-hole gauges and valves.